The Aspen Cabinet is constructed from solid wood with a rustic "boarded" design on the case and drawer fronts. Two steel door fronts showcase a crossed rivet pattern and large metal pulls. Its top two drawers are smaller with metal pulls and the three drawers below are larger with leather pulls. Two shelves behind each door add convenient storage capacity. Open metal feet complete the finished look.
- Solid wood construction with distressed finish.
- Two Steel door fronts with decorative rivet patterns; Angled metal feet.
- Two shelves behind each door.
- Varying sized drawers with metal & leather pulls.
- Ball-bearing, full-extension drawer glides
- English dovetail drawer joints.
- Back is recessed, fitted and screwed.
40w x 22d x 42h
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.